This morning during gathered worship, we reflected on the topic of community through the eyes of Jesus. If you’d like to read through the sermon, click the following link: Gathering around Jesus. As we continue to reflect on centered-set community together, consider the following questions:
- What are ways that you notice a bounded-set mentality in your life, family, work, etc.?
- What are ways that Tabor Church adheres to a bounded-set mentality? What are some practical ways that we can address theses?
- What are ways that you notice a centered-set mentality in your life, family, work, etc.?
- What are ways that Tabor Church practices a centered-set community? How can we do even more of this?
- How can you do more to journey with others through the messiness of life in helpful ways?
- What are ways that you can help encourage others to turn (back) toward Jesus (the center)?
Feel free to post responses to these questions as well as other related thoughts and questions. May God truly form us into authentic community as we center ourselves on Jesus.