This morning during community worship, we kicked off our Year of the Bible! This will be an exciting year ahead diving into God’s word and allowing God’s story to truly become our story! May God bless us in this year ahead, and may we respond to God’s calling by living as God’s missionary people!
Family Discussion Questions for this week:
- Which part of the Biblical story are you most familiar with? Which part are you least familiar with? What parts make the most sense? What parts make the least sense?
- What do you hope to learn in this coming year through the Bible?
- How is God still at work today bringing salvation?
Here are some relevant documents, including the morning sermon as well as the handouts you received in your binders.
- Morning Sermon: God’s Saving Story
- Sunday Handout for Binder: August 25
- Fall Quarter Worship Schedule: Worship (Sep-Nov)
- Bible Reading Plan: YoB Reading Plan
- Heilsgeschichte Timeline: Heils timeline
I look forward to our journey together!